We take your privacy very seriously
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services and when you purchase our services.
Why do we collect such information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To further develop, customize and improve our Services
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
Where do we store your information?
Personal information are stored in our server located in Ireland (Europe)
Some anonimous and aggregated information are managed by Google (for analytics purposes)
Sharing personal information with third parties
We do not share your personal identifiable information with any third party.